9 Key Essential Oils for Health
Essential oils have risen to mainstream popularity given the many benefits they offer to a person’s well-being both inside, and out. There is a wide variety of essential oils that could have a profound impact on your health. Take a look below for nine essential oils that are key to your well-being.
- Olive Oil:Not only is olive oil great for cooking, but applying it on your skin and hair also has a multitude of health benefits. Olive oil possesses 75% oleic acid which is why it’s an incredibly popular option to use as a cooking oil.
- Argan Oil:Argan oil is mostly popular because of its properties that help slow down the aging process. The vitamins that it’s rich include vitamins A & E which can really help aid against damage from sun rays. If maintaining healthy skin is important to you, consider adding Argan Oil into your medicine cabinet.
- Clove Oil:Clove oil is a remarkable essential oil to use for the well being of your oral hygiene. This can serve as an aid to any toothache or gum infection you may be suffering from. Along with helping to fight toothaches, clove oil helps to fight headaches and nausea as well.
- Eucalyptus Oil:If you’re suffering from an illness like bronchitis or allergies, you may want to consider trying Eucalyptus oil. Eucalyptus oil is essential in fighting against bronchitis, allergies and sinus infections. Eucalyptus oil contains antibacterial, anti-inflammatory properties that make it ideal in fighting these types of chronic, respiratory illnesses.
- Castor Oil:Castor oil is one of the most beneficial essential oils to use because of the antibacterial properties it possesses. These properties make Castor oil a perfect tool for fighting against skin infections, sunburn and acne.
- Neem Oil: Neem oil is rich in vitamin E which helps it fight
against aging skin. You can also use Neem oil to to hide scars and reduce
redness. Because it’s high in fatty-acid, it’s also helpful in preventing
the buildup of bacteria in the skin along with acne scars.
- Frankincense:Frankincense can be used by either inhalation or
by rubbing it into the skin. The benefits of using this particular
essential oil includes aiding against a poor immune system by killing
harmful germs and bacteria. It also helps lower anxiety and stress levels.
With that in mind, Frankincense can serve as a sleep aid as well.
- Lemon Oil:Lemon oil is mostly known for being an effective
cleaner, especially for dishes. Similar to Frankincense, it also helps aid
in fighting anxiety. If you’ve been looking for a natural way to disinfect
items in your kitchen, Lemon essential oil is an ideal option for you.
- Rosem ary Oil:Rosemary oil has lots of benefits, especially for the long-term health of your hair. Rosemary can serve as a tool that helps stimulate the growth of your hair if you use it with your shampoo. It’s especially helpful for those suffering from dry hair or dandruff. Anyone suffering from a rough scalp should try to rub Rosemary oil in their hair regularly to help ward off those conditions.